Essential Oils Care Package for Immunity
Have you ever received a get-well-soon care package from a loved one? If so, it most likely made you feel super special that someone was thinking of you. This essential oils gift set is made with all-natural ingredients. If you like making handmade gifts and use essential oils (or you are thinking about using essential) keep reading to learn how to make a Create Your Own Essential Oils Set for Immunity. Download the free printable labels to create an easy handmade gift!
Disclaimer: This post is an extension of my own personal research and experience. It is not to be used in place of medical advice. The author disclaims all liability in relation to the use of this information. The statements made in this post have not been evaluated by the FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration). The information in this post is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided in this post is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with your physician, and should not be construed as medical advice. See my full disclaimer here.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS
It’s okay if you aren’t entirely sure what essential oils are and their purpose – I didn’t either until 2016, however, I wish I knew about them 20 years ago!
Essential Oils are natural oils extracted from plants and trees. From Young Living’s Website: “Extracted through careful steam distillation, resin tapping, and cold pressing, the purest essential oils are far more powerful than the botanical from which they come.
Essential oils have enhanced lives for thousands of years, offering a variety of benefits from cosmetic and dietary purposes to spiritual and religious use.”
You can use essential oils topically, inhale them, or ingest them. When applied topically, the oils travel through your bloodstream and every cell in your body in about 20 minutes.
You can inhale essential oils by diffusing them or simply inhaling directly from the bottle. Some oils can be ingested by adding a few drops to beverages, food or in a capsule. I’ve personally experienced major positive health changes by ingesting essential oils after discovering I had an overactive thyroid and Graves Disease.
To learn more about essential oils, check out this post or scroll to the bottom 🙂
Do Essential Oils really work for the Immune System?
I keep my immune system strong with a few basic essential oils. My favorite essential oils to support immunity is Thieves, lemon, tea tree, peppermint, and Eucalyptus. The recipes below include some of these oils!
DIY Essential Oils Get Well Soon Care Package
I’m sharing this recipe because I believe everyone should try using essential oils. I used to be one of those people that thought essential oils were a joke (I thought they were used to make things smell good and that’s about it). I didn’t know they support health and wellness or would change the way I use many pre-made products going forward.
Handmade Essential Oils Get Well Soon Gift Basket items:
- Peppermint Lip Balm – recipe from Simple Made Pretty
- Headache Roller Ball – recipe from Simply Stacie
- Tummy Ache Roller Ball – recipe from Redefined Mom
- Immunity Roller Ball – recipe from Living Wright
- Cold and Flu Shower Bomb – recipe from The Idea Room
- Cold and Flu Bathtub Detox – recipe from Your Beauty Blog
- Natural Vapor Rub – recipe from Wellness Mamma
- Disinfectant Spray – recipe from The Things We Make
- Natural Hand Sanitizer – recipe from Wellness Mamma
Supplies to make the DIY All-Natural Get Well Soon Care Package:
Get everything you need to make the most out of your essential oils with these 15 Incredibly Useful Supplies for Your Essential Oils.
Get a Young Living Essential Oils Starter Kit here and message me ([email protected]) for more info on Young Living!
- Lip Balm Containers
- Roller Ball Containers with metal rollers (I also use empty essential oil bottles with these snap on rmetal roller balls)
- 4 oz Jars or Cellophane Treat Bags
- 2 oz Glass Spray Bottles
- Card stock (use white or other fun colors)
- Ingredients for each essential oil recipe (beeswax, coconut oil, epsom salt, essential oils, etc)
- Paper Mache Box
- Box filler (I shredded scrap blue card stock in my paper shredder to make my own paper filler)
As I mentioned above, I re-purpose my old 5 ml Young Living essential oil bottles as roller bottles so I’ve included labels for both bottles in the free printable.
Labels Included in the Free PDF (labels have black trim/font so you can print on your desired color card stock/label paper):
- Cold and Flu Shower Bomb Labels (3)
- Cold and Flu Bathtub Detox Labels (3)
- Organic Lip Balm Labels (9)
- Natural Disinfectant Spray (3)
- Natural Hand Sanitizing Spray (3)
- All-Natural Vapor Rub Labels (3)
- Roller Ball Labels for Headache, Tummy Ache and Immunity Support (3 each)
Grab the free printable care package labels HERE (if you are a current subscriber, please check your last email from me for the access instructions).
WHERE TO BUY ESSENTIAL OILS
I only use Young Living essential oils because of the quality and their method of distilling produce the best essential oils available on the market today. In fact, Young Living has a Seed to Seal guarantee that surpasses any other oil company’s guarantee of the quality and purity of their oils. Now, I don’t know about you, but I’d rather pay a little more guaranteed quality oils than paying a little less for cheap oils that may or may not provide the same benefit.
Also, Do Not Buy Young Living Essential Oils from Amazon, eBay or other third-party sites.
The reason I only buy oils directly from Young Living is the same reason I wouldn’t buy a designer handbag from the back of a van on a street corner. It’s probably not the real thing or has been tampered with in some way. You wouldn’t want to apply or ingest an “oil” that someone put something strange in or receive a bottle of “water” instead of oil (trust me, this happens all the time!). Please don’t be the one that gets scammed by buying essential oils anywhere other than Young Living!
Now that that’s out of the way, here are few more facts & benefits that Young Living offers:
- YL offers many membership benefits, including monthly essential oils, rewards programs to earn FREE product
- Young Living is also the only essential oil company that is approved by the FDA with a special line of Vitality oils and products
- YL has 22+ years of experience and is the only oil company that owns their own farms
Signing up to become a Young Living Member is really easy!
Here are quick step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for a Young Living account and a few tips & tricks to get your FREE products!
To try Young Living, go here (keep reading for a special gift from me when you sign up through my link!)
Select to become a Member.
I signed up as a member so I could get the starter kit, the discount, and the option to sell the products later. Since I started using oils in March 2016, I have enjoyed tons of FREE products from being a member.
I take advantage of the essential rewards where they basically give you money back to buy more products AND they send you free stuff every few months just for using the essential rewards program.
Here’s what the starter kit contains:
- A diffuser of your choice (dewdrop is pictured above and my favorite one)
- 11 different bottles of essential oil (includes their most popular oils!)
- Sample essential oils (to give to friends & family – or just keep selfishly for yourself, hehe)
- 1 roller fitment (pop this on one of the bottles for a fast roller ball bottle!)
- Literature on the oils
A Special Gift From Me
If you go through my link to sign up for a Young Living account (as a member), here’s what you get for FREE from me:
- 50 All-Natural Skin Care Solutions Using Essential Oils EBook ($17.97 value)
- Essential Oils Roller Bottle Recipes Cheat Sheet ($2.97 value)
- Printable Labels for 10ml Roller Bottle Labels for Essential Oils – 31 Printable Labels in Pink, Black, & Teal ($4.97 value)
Get everything above ($27.94 value) for FREE when you sign up through my link below! Once you’ve signed up, just send me an email with the subject line “Claiming my oil freebies” and I will send your freebies!
Let me know in the comments if you are excited to make these candles or if are an essential oils beginner and need more tips 😉
Want even more essential oil goodies?
Get 50 Skin Care recipes and printable labels in my eBook, 50 Easy All-Natural Skin Care Solutions Using Essential Oils.
Or sign up below and I will send you my FREE mini eBook with 5 All-Natural Skin Care Solutions Using Essential Oils with printable labels for 5 different DIY skin care solutions.
GET YOUR ESSENTIAL OILS HERE AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT USING THEM! FOR MORE INFO, SEE MY ESSENTIAL OILS POSTS HERE 🙂
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.