Dollar Tree Cake Stand
If you’re looking for an easy way to make a DIY cake stand, here’s a great tutorial that will show you how to make one from just a few Dollar Tree items. Making a heart-shaped cake stand using items from Dollar Tree is a great way to add a unique touch to a Valentine’s Day celebration. With a few simple steps, you can have a beautiful homemade cake stand in no time! Keep reading and watch the video to see how to make this Dollar Tree DIY Heart-Shaped Cake Stand!
In case you’re in a hurry…
Dollar Store DIY Cupcake Stand Dollar Tree
Making a cupcake stand from items found at Dollar Tree is a great way to save money and get creative! Here is an idea for creating a cupcake stand using items from Dollar Tree.
- Gather supplies.
- Glue the beaded heart wreath to one of the wooden heart plaques. You might need to manipulate the wire wreath to fit around perfectly.
- Glue the second wooden plaque on top of the beads.
- Use craft clips or office binder clips to hold the 3 pieces together. Use additional glue between the beads for an extra adhesive.
- Glue the round paper mache box to the bottom.
- Let the glue dry overnight for the best results.
- You can paint or stain this stand. Remember to choose food-safe paint if you want to use food directly on the surface – We used parchment paper & a doily on our cake stand so the food doesn’t touch the painted surface)
Wrap Up About this Dollar Tree Cake Stand
Now you have a beautiful and inexpensive cake stand with a unique and heartfelt touch. I hope these ideas help you create the perfect cupcake stand with items from Dollar Tree! We used our Valentine’s Day heart-shaped cake stand for a Valentine’s Day brunch with my Snickerdoodle Scones (find the recipe here). I used various other Dollar Tree decorations to decorate the Valentine’s Day table and share the details in this post.
Watch the Video to see how to make this Heart Shaped Cake Stand
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.