Valentine’s Day Felt Wands
Here’s a fun DIY Valentine’s Day craft idea for you! All you’ll need to get started are a few craft supplies from Dollar Tree. To make these cute felt wands, you’ll need felt in different colors, a wooden dowel, scissors, and some glue or a hot glue gun. You can also add some pretty ribbon or sequins to give it an extra special touch. Keep reading and watch the video to see how to make these DIY Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day Wands!
In case you are in a hurry…
Everything you need to make these Dollar Tree DIY St. Patrick’s Day Wands can be found at Dollar Tree!
Want to see my latest DIY videos in Real-Time? Follow me on Instagram and YouTube!
So if you want to be the first to know about my latest and greatest DIY’s and more, I highly encourage you to follow me on Instagram. If you don’t have an Instagram account, it’s really easy to set one up and in my opinion, it’s easier to use than Facebook
How To Make The Dollar Tree DIY Valentine’s Day Day Flags:
Making a wand is a fun magical holiday tradition. You can make a beautiful wand in a few simple steps. Find out how to make a beautiful Valentine’s Day wand here.
- Felt Alphabet Stickers
- Wooden Dowels
- Aleene’s Fast GrabTacky Glue
- Hot Glue Gun
- Scissors or Rotary Cutter
- Gather Supplies. Watch the video below for more instructions.
- Cut the felt to size. Mine are 5″ x 4″ and 3.5″ x 2.25″ FOLDED so you need to double the length.
- Place the dowel in the center of the cut felt.
- Apply glue on the dowel and one side on the inside of the felt.
- Fold the other side of the felt on top so they are sandwiched together.
- Arrange the felt stickers on the flag and adhere them in place.
- Add ribbons, stickers, or bells to the dowel for more decoration.
- Use a glue gun to attach the ribbon to the dowel.
Wrap Up about the Dollar Tree DIY Valentine’s Day Day Wands
This easy-to-make Valentine’s Day wands are great for adding a bit of Irish cheer to your everyday life. Valentine’s Day is coming, and if you want to have a magical celebration, you better have your Valentine’s Day wands ready. Make them with this simple DIY.
Watch the video to make the Dollar Tree DIY Felt Wands Decorations
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.