If you have a Rae Dunn obsession, you will love these DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Easter Eggs. Rae Dunn products have been really popular over the years and DIY Rae Dunn have blown up on craft blogs… like yours truly, hehe. I created some Rae Dunn inspired ornaments this past Christmas, so I knew these eggs would be easy peasy to make. FYI, you need a Cricut machine or similar cutting machine to make these ornaments. The cut is super small and I would not recommend trying to cut these by hand! Keep reading to learn how to make these farmhouse style Easter eggs and get the free cut file!
How to make the DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Easter Eggs
- Download the free SVG, DXF, EPS, or PNG file, upload to Cricut Design Space, and gather supplies. I found some white craft eggs at Michael’s Craft Stores on sale for only $2!
- Edit the free cut file in Design Space as needed and size image accordingly (mine was sized 1 x 1 inches for all eggs pictured).
- Weed the cut images.
- Apply contact paper and adhere to eggs. These were so easy my 7-year-old daughter helped (her hands below)!
- Peel off the contact paper to reveal the egg.
- Repeat steps for the remaining eggs.
These DIY Rae Dunn Inspired Easter Eggs is an easy 5-minute craft that you or your kids will have fun creating! Download the free file to get started making this simple Easter craft project!
Grab the Free SVG, DXF, EPS, & PNG Cut File!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklists, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
All free printables are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated!
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.