Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Letter Board (With A Video Tutorial)
Everyone loves a little sparkle and shine during the holidays, and this DIY Christmas letter board is a great way to add some sparkle to your holiday decor. You can create funny letter board quotes and inspirational letter board signs with this DIY sign. Learn how to make this letter board in this Dollar Tree DIY Christmas video. Keep reading and watch the video to learn how to make a Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Letter Board!
In case you are in a hurry…
Everything you need to make this Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Letter Board can be found at Dollar Tree!
Want to see my latest DIY videos in Real-Time? Follow me on Instagram and YouTube!
So if you want to be the first to know about my latest and greatest DIY’s and more, I highly encourage you to follow me on Instagram. If you don’t have an Instagram account, it’s really easy to set one up and in my opinion, it’s easier to use than Facebook.
How To Make The Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Letter Board:
Learn how to make your own Christmas letter board for just $2 using supplies from the Dollar Tree. Watch the step-by-step video tutorial here.
- Large Ornament Sign
- Wooden Alphabet Letters
- Super Jumbo Popsicle Sticks
- Wooden Skewers
- Red Paint
- White Paint
- Katch Tape
- Gather Supplies. Watch the video below for more instructions.
- Use Katch Painter’s Tape/Cloth to cover a surface and paint the wood letters red. I spray-painted mine front and back but you can easily use a brush (it will just take longer).
- Sand the ornament sign (you can use any sign or a scrap piece of wood).
- Remove the metal topper to paint and sand the surface.
- Cut 1 Super Jumbo popsicle stick in half, length-wise.
- Cut a wood skewer to the length of the popsicle stick.
- Glue the wood skewer on top of the popsicle stick to create a ledge so the letters don’t fall from the “shelf.”
- Glue the shelf to the sign and let dry until completely secure.
- Paint the sign and the shelves white.
- Glue the metal topper back on and add a decorative ribbon.
- Arrange the wood letters to create funny and inspirational quotes for the holidays!
Alphabet letter organization tip: I created a small grid using cardstock inside a Dollar Tree Christmas tin to keep my letters and numbers organized. This makes it easier to find the letters you are looking for!
Wrap Up about the Dollar Store Letter Board DIY
If you don’t have much money to decorate for Christmas, it’s possible to make your own Christmas letter board using items from Dollar Tree. Use materials from the Dollar Tree to make a DIY Christmas letter board to send your holiday wishes. This easy Christmas craft will delight the kids.
Print the Instructions and Watch the video to make the Dollar Tree DIY Letter Board Sign
Pin this post with Dollar Tree DIY Christmas Letter Board for later…
Here are more Christmas Articles that you might enjoy 🙂
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.