DIY Dollar Tree Plastic Ornaments
Decorating a tree is a lot of fun, but it can be expensive. These clear ball ornament ideas will keep your tree looking beautiful for years to come. Christmas ornaments are a popular craft that you can make with the family. These clear ball ornaments are fun to DIY and look beautiful. Keep reading and watch the video to learn how to How To Paint Clear Ball Ornaments from Dollar Tree.
In case you are in a hurry…
Everything you need to make these Clear Ball Ornaments can be found at Dollar Tree!
Want to see my latest DIY videos in Real-Time? Follow me on Instagram and YouTube!
So if you want to be the first to know about my latest and greatest DIY’s and more, I highly encourage you to follow me on Instagram. If you don’t have an Instagram account, it’s really easy to set one up and in my opinion, it’s easier to use than Facebook.
How To Paint Clear Ball Ornaments from Dollar Tree:
These clear ball ornaments can be painted with any design. Here is a list of supplies and the painting process. If you want to change the design, learn how here.
- Clear Ball Ornaments
- White Ball Ornaments
- Large White Ball Ornament
- Rub-On Transfers
- Christmas Ribbon
- White Acrylic Craft Paint
- Gather Supplies. Watch the video below for more instructions.
- Pour some Acrilyc Craft Paint inside the ornament (keep in mind, you don’t need much paint).
- Use a paper towel or rag to cover the opening of the ornament and tap the ornament until the paint swirls around to cover the inside.
- Once the ornament is completely painted inside, turn the ornament upside down over the rag and let it sit overnight to let any extra paint drip out. If you don’t do this step, the paint will not completely dry inside the ornament and you will end up with cracked paint inside after storing the ornaments for the next holiday season.
- Reattach the top of the ornament and decorate as you wish. I used Dollar Tree Rub-On transfers to create these Christmas ornaments.
- Add Ribbons to the top for additional decoration.
- Follow this tutorial to make some Rae Dunn-inspired Christmas ornaments.
My kids have also used Dollar Tree stickers to create fun ball ornaments (as seen below).
Be sure to check out this post with these vintage Hershey Kiss ornaments!
Wrap Up about the Clear Ball Ornaments from Dollar Tree
These simple decorations look great on a Christmas tree. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to make them. Paint clear ball ornaments. Here’s how to use paint with a clear finish to transform clear decorations into personal works of art.
Print the Instructions and Watch the video to make the Dollar Tree Clear Plastic Ball Christmas Ornaments
Pin this post with DIY Christmas Ornaments for later…
Here are more Christmas Articles that you might enjoy 🙂
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.