These Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bookmark Cards are perfect for your little ones learning to read to hand out to their friends! These also make a great Valentines for teachers to hand out to their class! Keep reading for instructions and find access to download the file for free below ?
The PDF file includes:
- Be Mine Matey (1 of each: Red & Blue)
- Cute as a Bug (1 of each: Pink & Purple)
- You Rock (1 of each: Red & Blue)
- Happy Valentine’s Day (1 of each: Pink & Purple)
Here’s What You Need to Make the Valentine Bookmark Cards:
- Heavy white cardstock (at least 65lbs but 110lbs is best)
- Scissors or paper cutter
- Hole puncher
- The free PDF (access instructions below)
- Print the file in color on the cardstock
- Use a paper cutter or scissors to cut each shape
- Use the hole puncher for the top holes (be careful not to cut too close to the edge).
- Loop ribbon at the top and tie
I hope you enjoy these Free Printable Valentine’s Day Bookmark Cards!
Pin it for later…
Grab the Free Printable Valentine Bookmark Cards!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklist, & more in one convenient place!
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and snag access here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing)
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.