DIY Massage Chair
If you’re looking to turn an old chair into a heated massage chair, here’s a great hack that you can use! You’ll need a comfy chair for this home hack. Our Chair is 10+ years old and this trick made it new again! You can adjust the temperature and massage pad to your desired setting and you’ll have a comfortable, heated massage chair! Keep reading and watch the video to see How To Turn an Old Chair Into a Heated Massage Chair!
In case you’re in a hurry…
How to DIY A Massage Chair
DIY a massage chair? That’s an interesting project! Here are a few steps to get you started:
- First, you’ll need a comfy chair. Our chair is 10 years old from Buy Buy Baby, but maybe you can check your local thrift store or Facebook Marketplace for a similar chair.
- Get this heated massage pad from Amazon. We’ve had this one for 2 years and it’s very affordable.
- Place the massage pad on a comfy chair.
- Use a chair cover over the massage pad and ensure the power cord and remote are accessible. Our chair cover is also from Amazon found here.
- Relax in your new cozy chair with this hidden heated massager
Wrap Up About this DIY Heated Massage Chair
If you’re looking to create a heated massage chair, there are a few different ways you can do this. The easiest way to DIY a massage chair is to buy a heated massage pad and use it on a comfy chair. Use a cover on the chair so no one knows the chair has a secret ability to heat and massage! If you have any questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to ask. Good luck with your project!
Watch the Video with this DIY Heated Massage Chair
You Might Also Like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.