Do you procrastinate when it comes to Spring Cleaning because you don’t know where to start? Here’s an easy Spring cleaning checklist that includes everything you should do at least every 6 months in your home, all on an easy to read 1-page printable! If Spring cleaning seems overwhelming to you, I am here to make it seem less stressful with these tips and The Ultimate Spring Cleaning Checklist!
The below free PDF is in a checklist format on one page so you can easily post in your home and check off tasks. I know that this one-page list is going to make you feel a little less anxious about Spring cleaning 🙂
I recommend scheduling at least 15 minutes a day to see how much of the list you can get done in 15 minutes. Or take a few hours and ccomplete the entire list!
I’m also including a few of my favorite money-saving cleaning supplies that I use daily and love below. Be sure to check out this post for ways to clean your home using Young Living Essential Oils (an awesome way to Green Clean your home)!
All-Natural Money-Saving Cleaning Supplies Must-Have Items:
- Norwex Antibacterial Microfiber Cloths – I love, love these! The purple one to use on windows is fantastic!
- Mr. Clean Eraser – Erase stubborn marks on painted walls without repainting!
- Norwex Mop Starter Kit – I only use this mop on our hardwood floors. It is amazingly cost effective and green!
- Norwex Rubber Brush – you need this if you get the mop to easily clean the cloths
- Microfiber Cloths – I use green ones in the bathroom, blue ones in the kitchen, yellow for everything else
Many people dread Spring cleaning because they don’t know where to start. This Spring cleaning checklist provides you with a solid foundation and everything that you need to do so you can be done with Spring cleaning with no overwhelm! Once you complete a few of the quick and easy items on this checklist, you will already have most of the work done to keep your house clean and in order.
Pin it for later…
The Ultimate House Cleaning Schedule
The Ultimate House Cleaning Schedule and Printables that will Save You a Ton of Time is going to be a game changer for your homemaking tasks! Download the printable Master House Cleaning Schedule below and the Family Chore Chart if you:
- Feel like you never have time to clean the house
- Are not sure how to clean your home without dedicating an entire day of cleaning
- Not sure where to start when it comes to cleaning your home
- Aren’t sure how to delegate chores to the rest of the family
15 Homemade Cleaning Products
It’s frustrating as a consumer that we are convinced we need to purchase and use several cleaning items for each individual sole purpose. Since I started using essential oils in my cleaning products at home, I’ve been able to drastically reduce our cleaning supplies while also removing chemical-filled products from our home.
–>>Clear the clutter, save your sanity, and remove chemical cleaning products from your home by following this guideline of 15 Cleaning Products You Can Make That’ll Save You So Much Money!
The Ultimate Cleaning Binder
Get a digital copy of the Ultimate Cleaning Binder, which helps you create a cleaning routine and contains cleaning & organizing printables to save money and make your life easier. Best of all, you’ll get the knowledge and motivation you need to create a cleaning routine and finally clean like never before.
The Ultimate Cleaning Binder will help you:
- Create a practical action plan and cleaning schedule that works for you.
- Discover cleaning supplies and tools will make your life easier, save money, and reduces chemicals in your home.
- Clear the clutter and create cleaning systems for your home that will keep things clean consistently.
- Deep clean your home from top to bottom in an easy-to-follow checklists & calendars that actually makes cleaning FUN!
- Develop smart strategies for helping household members (your kids and spouse!) keep their own spaces neat and clean.
Make the Most of Every Day With the Ultimate Productivity Bundle
Are you ready to be more productive? Get 46 eBooks, eCourses, and printables on conquering your to-do list, reaching your goals, and freeing up more time with the Ultimate Productivity Bundle.
Life’s too short to waste! Why not learn how to streamline your routines and use productivity tools to your advantage – all so you can free up the time to do more of what you love? That’s exactly what the Ultimate Productivity Bundle is all about: 46 eBooks, eCourses, and printables to find more margin, reach your goals, and rock your to-do list.
Grab the Free Printable Spring Cleaning Checklist!
If you are new to the Simple Made Pretty Community, you’ll need to sign up below to gain access to my private digital resource library where I house all of my free printable crafts, decor, checklist, & more in one convenient place!
Welcome back! If you’ve already subscribed to Simple Made Pretty, just check your last email from me with the password to log into the library below (the instructions are sent in every email I send).
You Might Also Like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.