These DIY Personalized Outdoor Lounge Chairs will brighten your day the next time you are lounging by the pool or on the beach. I partnered with FontBundles.net to showcase the amazing SVG files and fonts included in their latest craft bundle… The Amazing Craft Bundle II which is packed with 19 fonts, bundles of cuts files, vectors, embellishments and more!
I was so excited about all the fun images in this bundle that I asked FontBundles.net to give away a bundle to one lucky reader! Keep reading for how to enter the giveaway (with some of the best SVG files for your Cricut or Silhouette machines!) and how to make these fun personalized outdoor lounge chairs!
This shop has been compensated FontBundles.net. All opinions are mine alone.
The possibilities to personalize these lounge chairs are endless! You could add your names or another fun quote to the backside and flip the fabric around to change the look!
You’ll need a Cricut Explore or Silhouette cutting machine to make this project. Just upload the SVG or PNG in the program you use (I use Cricut Design Space), size, cut, and apply!
Here are the chairs before…
How to make the DIY Personalized Outdoor Lounge Chairs
- Cricut Explore/Silhouette cutting machine
- SVG file (I got mine in this HUGE bundle!)
- HTV or Iron-on Vinyl (I used a variety of colors)
- Iron or Cricut Easy Press (I used an Easy Press)
- Ironing board or Cricut Easy Press Mat (I used an Easy Press Mat)
- Fabric lounge chairs (mine are from Ikea)
- Gather supplies.
- Download the SVG or PNG file and upload to Cricut Design Space.
- Size the image depending on the size of your chairs.
- Make sure to use mirror image and place the shiny side on the material down on your mat, then cut the images.
- Weed the images.
- Remove the fabric from your chair (my Ikea chair fabric was super easy to remove… just slide the wooden dowels out from the top!).
- Arrange the image on the fabric (if you cut more than one color).
- Use an iron or Cricut Easy Press to iron to the fabric. I only need to hold my Easy Press down for about 30 seconds at 300 degrees. It doesn’t take long at all 🙂
- Peel back the clear film to reveal your masterpiece!
- Place the fabric back on the chair and enjoy a relaxing day at the beach, pool or your backyard in your new pretty chairs!
These fun DIY Personalized Summer Lounge Chairs are perfect to brighten your yard or use at your next Summer outdoor event. Use a Cricut Explore or Silhouette cutting machine to make a fun DIY project and an easy 5-minute crafts idea.
Get The Amazing Craft Bundle II ($288 value) from Font Bundles.net for Free! One lucky winner will be chosen at random. No purchase is necessary to enter, just follow these steps for ONE entry:
- Entries will be counted from July 26, 2018, through July 28, 2018
- The winner will receive The Amazing Craft Bundle II
- How to enter:
- There is only one entry per Instagram account
- You must be over the age of 18 to enter
- The winner is chosen drawing out of a hat
- Winner will be notified via Instagram Direct on or about 7/30/18 and will have 24 hours to provide the valid email address used to register an account with FontBundles.net.
- The prize will be delivered via the winner’s registered account on FontBundles.net (an email address is required to register).
Pin it for later…
You might also like…
Psssssttt…Right now I’m offering FREE access to our Digital Resource Library to all of our newsletter subscribers. Your private access includes dozens of free printable crafts, home decor and organization guides. Hurry up and grab your freebies here! (Access instructions are sent after subscribing).
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.