DIY If You Can Read This Socks
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SavorHolidayFlavors #CollectiveBias
Learn how to make these DIY If You Can Read This Socks Paired with Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee to give as a cozy gift and celebrate your holiday gatherings!
Hover over the below image to shop directly from this post.
Winter is my favorite time of year to spend time with family and friends for the holidays. One way I make my guests feel cozy and festive at our Christmas gatherings is to give some cozy, personalized socks while sipping on a warm cup of Starbucks® coffee. Get cozy this holiday with a warm cup of coffee and some coffee-inspired DIY socks!
My (large) extended family still manages to get together every holiday to celebrate with dinner and we always serve Starbucks® coffee afterward. Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee is the perfect addition to your holiday celebrations with layers of maple and herbal notes while fitting to share with a crowd or give as a holiday gift.
The Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee is only available for a limited time, making it a unique gift for coffee lovers to satisfy their coffee cravings throughout the season.
You can find Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee at your local Walmart, conveniently placed on an end-cap (end of an aisle). My local Walmart had the Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee near the cereal aisle (see picture below). The end-cap includes a touch screen gadget with holiday coffee bar tips and coffee and cookie pairings. Click on the touch screen to learn a few new ways to make the most of your holiday gatherings using Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee (such as chocolate-covered peppermint candy cane coffee stirrers!).
DIY Bring Me My Coffee Socks
How to make these DIY Bring Me My Coffee Socks & Starbucks Gift:
- Wool Socks (mine are from Walmart)
- Bring Me My Coffee Image (get it below)
- Printable Iron-On/HTV or paint
- Starbucks® Holiday Blend Ground Coffee 10 oz
There are a few ways you can make these socks using the free printable image:
- Print on heavy cardstock and carefully cut the letters using an x-acto knife to create a stencil, then paint on the socks.
- Use an alphabet stencil (with letters around .75 inches in size) and paint on the bottom of each sock.
- Print the image on iron-on transfer paper and cut the image to size.
- Use Iron-on alphabet letters (with letters around .75 inches in size).
- Download the image and use a die-cutting machine to create an iron-on image (this is what I did and will be the easiest and quickest method).
If you would like to create your own image instead of downloading mine below, the font used was Lumberjack.
- Once you have the iron-on image cut, place over the bottom of each sock and use an iron set to the appropriate heat setting (depending on the material used in your socks, mine were 55% cotton). Then remove the film.
- Pair the socks with a package of Starbucks® Holiday Blend Ground Coffee 10 oz for a cozy gift this holiday season!
Make your home feel warm and cozy this holiday season with Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee from your local Walmart. These DIY socks paired with Starbucks® Holiday Blend Coffee is a fun holiday gift idea for coffee lovers while creating nostalgic holiday feelings of comfort and joy.
Grab the “Bring Me My Coffee” Image!
All free printables are for personal use only. Pinning is always welcome and appreciated!
Pin it for later…
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links or a sponsored post. All opinions are always 100% mine and I don’t partner with any product or company that I don’t use and love. Please see our Full Disclosure for more information.
[…] –>>Learn how to make Cricut Made Socks here […]
[…] –>>Go here to see the tutorial on how to make these socks […]