Your Home Made Simple in 30 Days
(A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO DE-CLUTTERING YOUR HOME)
Say goodbye to the chaos. A cluttered home can cause anxiety, stress, decreased productivity, and procrastination.
Get order back in your life:
- Learn how to stop paper clutter
- Gain more space in your home
- Master the purging process (and learn how to let go of sentimental items)
- Discover how to find time to clear the clutter from your home
- Learn how to encourage household members to help keep your home organized
- Completely transform your home (and possibly your life!)
- Learn how to keep clutter from happening again!
You deserve to live clutter free
Stuff overload. Negative energy in your home and surroundings. Sound familiar? Are your materialistic items taking over your life?
We all feel unorganized at some point in our lives. Major life changes are the usual culprit.
- You just moved
- You recently got married
- You just had a baby
- You lost a loved one
- You are going through a divorce
- Your health has changed
- Your finances are out of control
I was once frustrated with the way my home looked and felt even after the smallest life changes, until I made a commitment to do something about it. You don't need to become a minimalist, you just need to reduce the clutter to stop it from taking over. And you need to do the hard work now to live better later. It took time to collect the clutter and it will take some time to reduce it, but you can reduce it significantly in 30 days with my help.
Walk away today knowing these tactics to:
Printable Labels to make sorting easier
These printable labels assist in sorting through items in your home and are included in the book:
What is a clutter free life worth to you?
What would it feel like to have freedom from clutter?
“It is those that have enough but not too much that are the happiest.” - Peace Pilgrim
When you follow the steps in this book you will:
Create Daily Organizing and Cleaning Habits
You will find that some tasks are repeated throughout the book so you can start to create the habit to be a more organized person.
Change Your View on De-Cluttering Versus Organizing
You may see plenty of space to add more stuff to your home but after reading this book, you should realize that more stuff will just add more stress and negative energy. You will start to reduce your belongings instead of just organizing them.
Completely Transform Your Home
When you make the commitment to follow the steps in this book, you should see a change in your home, whether it takes 30 days or 300 days!
About the Author: Melanie Habibzadeh
Reduce the overwhelm of STUFF in your life and learn how to live with less
"Clutter is the manifestation of your unresolved emotional baggage.."
Does this sound like you?
-Is your garage filled with stuff rather than a space to park your car?
- Do you rent an off-site storage unit?
- Do you have trouble locating something in your home right away?
- Do you wish you had more time to spend with your friends and family?
- Does your home feel like a storage facility?
- Are you drowning in debt because you keep buying stuff you don’t need?
Here's a quick way to solve all of these problems…
Become an affiliate! Earn 40% commission when you promote my book. Click here to learn more!